Mainly in strongly correlated systems and statistical mechanics. Recent focus areas include:
- Frustrated magnets and spin liquids.
- Unconventional phase transitions (beyond Landau-Ginzburg-Wilson paradigm).
- Nonequilibrium quantum dynamics and phases.
- Numerical many-body physics (primarily Monte Carlo algorithms).
- Spin systems with constrained Hilbert spaces and lattice gauge theories.
Some recent talks:
- Quantum scars in many-body systems, at TIFR (March, 2021) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjVIj1ZZPsY
- Disorder in a classical spin liquid, at ICTS (December, 2019) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-0m9aibZmI
- Aperiodically driven integrable systems and their emergent steady states, at ICTS (August, 2017) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4R_ZlUYKCs
- Dynamics of entanglement generation in driven integrable systems, at ICTS (February, 2016) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLmFzbcjbZU