109. S. Mandal, T. Sahoo, S. Ghosh and S. Adhikari,
The effect of surface temperature on D2 (v=0,j=0) - Cu(111) system in polar coordinates,
Journal of Indian Chemical Society (invited article) 92, 291 (2015).
103. B. K. Shandilya, M. Sarma, S. Adhikari and M. K. Mishra,
Selective Photo-dissociation of Bonds in O18O16O16 molecule, Advance in Laser Physics and Technology, Part-II: Laser Spectroscopy,
Chapter 4, Page 54, (2014)
98. S. Mukherjee and S. Adhikari,
Analytic description of diabatic Hamiltonian Matrix constructed from molecular symmetry adapted non-adiabatic coupling terms of the excited states of Na3 cluster,
ISRAPS Bulletin (invited article in Honour of Dr. Swapan K. Ghosh, BARC, India on his 65th Birthday ), 25, 107 (2013).
56. M Sarma, S Adhikari, S Deshpande, K Vandana and M K Mishra, Selective control of photodissociation in HOD, Chapter in Atoms and Molecules in Laser and External Fields, Editor-Man Mohan, pp 59-70, Alpha Science International Ltd., Oxford, UK (2008).
55. B Sarkar and S Adhikari, The Curl equations for an induced Renner-Teller type model, Indian Journal of Physics and Proceedings of the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science 81, 925 (2007).